Tonight’s game has been canceled. Please spread the word!
Champlin Athletic has been a sponsor of the Boys Lacrosse team for years! Please visit and shop with them. Custom, individual and team orders.
As discussed at the banquet, I believe that it is very important for the team to train together in the off-season and I am very encouraged by the reaction from everyone! Below is a break-down of the entire summer off-season program and what it entails. You do not need to sign up for everything, but remember if you sign up for (2) or more events (weight training, tournaments, or summer league) you will get the summer training sessions for FREE!
*** You Need To Let Coach Blaeser What You Plan To Do By Sunday 6/16 ***
If we don't hit some minimum thresholds for players we will not be able to compete in some of the events/leagues, and need everyone's immediate response!
Summer Training Sessions:
-(3) Nights Per Week at CPHS
-Starting June 17th and Ending August 23rd
-Free to all CPHS Lacrosse Players who are participating in at least (2) off-season events ($300 Otherwise)
o Tournaments (if you register for two tournaments that counts)
o Summer League
o Weight Lifting Program
- Games: Starts on Wednesday June 19th - Monday's - June 24th to July 8, 15, 22 & 29. Six total game dates with a possible playoff on Wednesday July 31st. Games start at 5 pm until 8 pm.
o 6 Teams Total (Providence Academy/OPC, Maple Grove, Anoka, Robbinsdale Armstrong, Duluth)
- Game Format - Full field, four - 12 minute quarters with a running clock. Two Officials and a Trainer at all games. Each game will run 1 hour.
- Rosters & Schedules will be up on Sport engine to help with planning and RSVP'S.
- Cost = $94 per player
Weight Lifting Program:
- When: Monday-Thursday starting, June 10th and going until August 1st, 9:15 – 10:30 AM (No sessions the week of July 1st – July 5th)
- Where: Champlin Park High School Weight Room
- Who: All Students (Going into 9th-12th grade in the fall of 2019)
- Cost: $85 (T-shirt included)
- Staff: Champlin Park High School Football Coaches
* Players are still open to register this week and next!
- Monday: Dynamic Warm up, Upper Body compound exercises, single joint exercises, core work, linear speed, HIIT and recovery
- Tuesday: Dynamic Warm up, Lower body compound exercises, single joint exercises, core work, lateral speed and recovery
- Wednesday: Dynamic Warm up, Upper Body compound exercises, single joint exercises, core work, multi-directional speed, HIIT and recovery
- Thursday: Dynamic Warm up, Lower body compound exercises, single joint exercises, core work, agility and recovery
Lax On The Lake Tournament:
- Date: July 27 to July 28, 2019
- Location: Duluth East High School Stadium - Duluth, MN
- Age Brackets: Boys High School Division
- Cost = $56 per player
Great Pumpkin Shootout:
*** There has not been anything updated on their website since last year***
- Last Year Dates: October 27-28, 2019
- Cost = $61 per player
- Same as last year, just need to know if you will be participating
Other Summer Travel Opportunities:
- If your son is looking for out of state tournaments or other recruitment opportunites, please let me know! I have some opportunities depending on what you are looking for, and can discuss all possible options with each interested player/parent.
This is going to be a great summer and please let me know if you have any questions!
Head Lacrosse Coach - Champlin Park HS
CPHS Rebels Boys Lacrosse is a group of lacrosse players that is much more like a family than a team. We strive for excellence both on and off the field through academic excellence, respect for others and sportsmanship. Our teams grow together and care for each other enough to go to battle with them.
Our purpose is to promote and develop the sport of lacrosse through knowledge of the game, teamwork and continual development at all levels.
EMAIL “HOW CAN I HELP?” TO LINDA SCHMIDTBAUER email@example.com
If you are available to take pictures or shoot video at either JV or Varsity games, please contact Brendan Loughrey. We will share photos on the website and You Tube videoes will be linked here as they are uploaded.
If you have the SportEngine App on your phone, follow your players team by searching for the Team Id# below:
Rebels Varsity Lax is Team # 1333515
Rebels JV Lax is Team # 1333516
HS Booster Club President
HS Booster Club Member - Sponsorships
Great local organizations make what we do possible. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our organization.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please contact one of our Booster Club Sponsorship Specialists to get connected with our program.
Show this card at Champlin BWW for 10% back to Rebels Lacrosse